Full programme description
Save 20% on the below 3 courses through this Program Certificate pathway!
- Sustainability Matters
- Energy Management Initiatives
- Sustainable Landscape
This highly specialized Program Certificate puts you on a path to comprehending and championing sustainability in our ever-evolving world.
The three component courses all tackle specific topic areas in depth. In Sustainability Matters, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of sustainability across diverse dimensions, empowering you to advocate for a more sustainable future.
Energy Management Initiatives equips you with the knowledge and skills needed for effective energy management, fostering informed decisions that benefit the environment and your organization's bottom line. Topics covered include the role of artificial intelligence (AI), the transformative potential of the Internet of Things (IoT), and the important role of renewable energy in reducing carbon footprints.
The Sustainable Landscape course explores the intersection of nature, culture, and responsible tourism, emphasizing the creation of environments that enhance natural beauty, support cultural and ecological sustainability, and promote responsible tourism.
Your journey towards becoming a sustainability champion begins here.
Duration: 72 hours
- Identify the various forms of sustainability and their impact.
- Understand the waste management hierarchy.
- Explore Luxury and Eco-Luxury sustainability.
- Develop an understanding of sustainable design.
- Explore sustainability within food and beverage production.
Energy Management Initiatives
- Understand the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in reaching sustainability goals.
- Explore the potential of AI trends & innovation within a hospitality service and data science environment.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) on sustainability.
- Explore the various forms of renewable energy.
- Develop an understanding of the effect of carbon footprints.
- Explore sustainable tourism and development practices.
- Develop an understanding of sustainable travel.
- Develop an understanding of conservation in destination tourism.
- Explore Non-traditional tourism examples.
- Develop an awareness of water conservation within hospitality operations.
- Explore the options of green financing and sustainability funding.