Full course description
Save a further 20% on this course with the Sustainable Specialist pathway!
This enriching short course traverses the intersection of nature, culture, and responsible tourism, offering a deep dive into critical subjects such as enabling sustainable tourism through green financing and responsible consumerism, water management for responsible tourism in sustainable travel, and the intricacies of destination tourism.
Throughout this course, you will gain the insights and tools needed to create and maintain environments that enhance the natural beauty of your surroundings and contribute to your community's cultural and ecological sustainability. Learn how to promote responsible tourism and foster a harmonious coexistence between nature and culture.
Duration: 24 hours
In this course, learners will explore sustainable travel and tourism development. Learners will be able to differentiate between conservation and destination tourism, while also gainng an understanding of green financing and funding.
- Explore sustainable tourism and development practices.
- Develop an understanding of sustainable travel.
- Develop an understanding of conservation in destination tourism.
- Explore non-traditional tourism examples.
- Develop an awareness of water conservation within hospitality operations.
- Explore the options of green financing and sustainability funding.