Full course description
Save a further 20% on this course with the Certified Maître D pathway!
This self-paced short course provides a journey through the realm of drinks. Whether you're an aspiring Maître d'hôtel, a hospitality professional, or a beverage enthusiast, this course is designed to expand your knowledge, enhance your skills, and deepen your appreciation for beverage service.
The World of Beverages module provides a foundation for the world of drinks. From favorites to new creations, you'll explore beverages, including spirits, cocktails, non-alcoholic options, and more. Gain insights into origins, production techniques, flavor profiles, and the latest trends associated with beverages.
Duration: 24 hours
This short course covers the history and origin of various beverages.
Learners will be introduced to the history, cultural importance, and production of various beverages.
- Acquire an understanding of the history and origin of various beverages.
- Recognize the production process of various beverages.
- Discover the growing regions of tea and coffee.
- Recognize the difference between Scotch and Whiskey.
- Explore various beverage trends.